Monday, January 22, 2007

I Want to be a Warrior!


A few months back, I was reading this book called "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge.

In the book, I was really intrigued by many of the things the author wrote about guys.

In a nutshell, this book basically says that guys nowadays have often forgotten what it really meant to be like guys.

What the author is trying to say is that at the very core of every guy, there's something that's WILD.

I personally believe in the 3 wild characteristics that the author mentioned. I could really identify myself with them.



1. Guys need a Battle to Fight.


2. Guys need an Adventure to Live For.


3. Guys need a Beauty to Rescue.



For the next few postings, I will talk more about each of the above 3 characteristics.

I want to be a Warrior!





No comments: