Sunday, June 24, 2007

Chalet @ Aloha Changi

I just finished a 3 Days 2 Nights chalet cum church retreat at Aloha Changi. It was really a great time together with all the youths from 4 different cell groups. Everyone who went were tremendously blessed.

Yeah, and I would like to give thanks to the people who has blessed me personally during the stay.

Kelly Chia, Dun Lin and Stephen (the other 3 cell leaders)
Thanks for partnering me to put together this little retreat. Without you all, this wouldn't be possible.

Kenneth, Jarrell, Kevin, Glenn, Clement and Adlar
Your very presence is a great encouragement to me. And I know that each of you are really growing in maturity. It was really fun interacting with all of ya.

Yingxin, Venelyn and Yingzhi
Thanks for the kopi-talk. It was really interesting. I will help you all keep a look out. If next time, got those nerd nerd and honest type, I know who to intro. If got those handsome and humorous one.. also will intro. =)

Sherry, Felicia, Siokyit and Shermaine
Thanks for all the laughter that you all produced or induced throughout the chalet. Your joy was really contagious. (Btw, I'm really 26, not 36.... & I DONT act cute lah..)

Many others who came to the chalet
Really really thankful that you all make the effort to come down, even though some of you were really busy. Wonderful youths. Thank you. =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your lovingeveryday.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com