Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy & Blessed Birthday to Darren, Elkan & Stephen!

Last night, we celebrated 3 birthdays!! Here's a short tribute to each of them.

To Darren:
It's really amazing how God has changed you for the past few years. I really witnessed how you changed from a young & shy guy to someone who's mature & willing to rise up for God.

To Elkan:
You finally hit 30!! Haha.. Really thank God for your input into my life. You've been a good elder brother to me, guiding me and giving me valuable advice when I most needed it.

To Stephen:
Brother!! Don't laugh at Elkan.. you going to hit 30 soon too. =) Yah, you've been a wonderful blessing to me. Your simple faithfulness in the Lord has been a great encouragement to me and others. Thank God for you!


Darren, Elkan & Stephen looking like jailbirds..




Darren, Elkan & Stephen looking like jailbirds AGAIN..




Darren, Elkan & Stephen FREE MEN

No comments: