Friday, May 11, 2007

Thank You, Springfield Secondary

Today is my last day at Springfield. How fast time flies.. It's like 10 weeks go by so quickly before I realised it. I can almost still remember the first day I step into a classroom in Springfield.

I can only use 1 word to describe my teaching practicum at Springfield.

Awesome

There are 3 reasons why I said it's an awesome experience for me.

1. I have fantastic fellow practicum teachers!!


They are really great. Every single one. Here's a little tribute to every practicum teacher at Spf..

Mr. Marvin Lo: Our boss.. always giving us directions & leading us to greater heights.

Mr. Peh: Our joy-bringer.. always giving us joy & making the day less stressful.

Mr. Adrian Lim: Our favorite sportsman.. always inspiring us with his floorball skills.

Miss. Doreen Lau: Our diligent teacher.. always giving 3G her time on top of everything.

Miss Tee: Our food-provider.. always giving or sharing with us her food.

Miss Woodford: Our busy colleage.. always busy & busy & busy helping students.


2. The teachers at Springfield are really warm & friendly!





















The working environment in the school is really good. Everyone is friendly & helpful. This is especially true for my 2 mentor teachers - Mrs. Suvian Lee & Mrs. Jasmine Tan.

Mrs. Suvian Lee & Mrs Jasmine Tan: I really want to thank the 2 of them for their wonderful guidance & patience. They always showered me with encouraging & kind words, guiding me as I teach. I'm truly grateful to have met them and learned from them.


3. The students at Springfield rox!!

I really want to thank all the students that I have taught at Spf. Because of them, I bring away many fond memories of the school.

Special thanks to 3I:
Haha.. really happy to have taught all of you Physics for the past 10 weeks or so. In a way, we didn't really have the best beginning, but over time, I got to know your class better. I really enjoyed teaching the class. All of you rox! I wish you all the best in all that you do and let's keep in touch. =)


And I want to thank 3I for the lovely book. I was really touched when I read the words that you all penned down. Every page meant something to me. And this is the first gift that students gave me and I sure will treasure it with all my heart.

I will miss Spf 3I 2007.


Here are the photos that all 3I have been waiting for...










No comments: