Tuesday, January 01, 2008

We're in 2008!!

I wish everyone a Happy & Blessed New Year! May this new year be filled with more blessings & joy than ever before.


Yesterday, Wai Mun Tribe had a very special thanksgiving event whereby we came together as a spiritual family and thank God for 2007. It was a time of fun, laughter and joy in the Lord. We played games like Winning 11 (thanks to Kenneth & Tzer Wern, my cell group won!), Bang and Bluff.

After games, we had a good time eating KFC, thanks to Elkan's cell who bought the food. Then we went to time of thanksgiving by individual cell groups. I realized that all of the cell groups gave thanks for the closer relationships between one another.

Nothing matters more than relationships with one another. I thank God that I'm closer to my spiritual family than ever before.

Subsequently, at night, we all went to Expo for our FCBC Countdown Party! It was really a night of excitement and fun. All the clappers, lightsabers, balloons and plastic balls. Most significantly, as a church, we entered the year 2008 together.

I'm just so excited about 2008!!





No comments: