Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Tale to Tell... (Part 1)

Recently, my good friend posted on his blog about his BGR experience.

Well, I think everybody has a story of his or her own. My story? It's quite a sad one when I was in JC... It's almost like a drama serial.


Long long time ago...


When I was still quite young, I was studying in this JC.

The photo on the left is a photo of my class and the photo on the right is a photo of my CCA friends.















(I look kinda funny right? haha...)


When I first joined my CCA, I didn't know many people inside. As I came from a boys' school, I don't really have many female friends and I wasn't really comfortable talking to girls on a personal basis. (Class interaction was okay though..)


But one fine day, when I was still pretty new in the CCA, I was relaxing in my CCA room. A girl came into the room. A sweet-looking girl. A girl that caught my attention.


She sat down in the room, and somehow we started to chat. I got to know her name, Alicia (not her real name)!! Awesome, I thought at that time. Something magical happened next.


A senior came into the room. He asked Alicia if she wanted to study with him at the library. I could tell that Alicia wasn't very interested nor comfortable. But somehow she didn't know how to say no. She looked at me, and asked me to join them.


In my heart, I nearly flipped. But on the outside, I calmly said yes. Hence, the three of us went to the library to study together.


And because of this, I got to know Alicia pretty well. We exchanged phone numbers and would chat quite frequently on the phone.


"Am I in love?" I thought to myself. If I'm not, how come I'm always excited when I talk to her or see her.


But we all know, not everything happens in the way that we want. A few weeks later, I overheard a conversation between another of my 2 friends in the same CCA.


They were saying that Alicia has a boyfriend already.


My world came crashing down.




(To be continued...)



No comments: