Monday, December 17, 2007

Will You Marry Me?

Many people like to get married in the month of Dec. It's no surprise because it's the holidays (convenient for teachers) and there's the festive mood present. I attended 3 weddings this Dec, 1 in particular is my sister's. Yes, I'm so happy for her. =)


Pastor Adrian & Aunna's Wedding



Zheng Qiang (my primary school friend) & Serena's Wedding



Jianhao & My Sister's Wedding


Well, someone once told me that too many couples put all their energy into making their wedding day a great success, and they forgot to prepare well for their marriage. Wedding day is just for a day, but marriage is for a lifetime.

Wedding vows are extremely meaningful and important in a marriage. It's like a covenant that a couple made before God, promising to love and cherish each other, in riches or in poverty, in sickness or in health, till death do them part.

"Commitment" is what that will keep a marriage together.

I just want to bless all the newly wed couples with these 4 words -
死守婚约



More photos on my sister's wedding...







No comments: