Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Youth Christmas Party 2007


On the afternoon of Christmas Eve, my cell group and a few other cell groups came together to organise a simple party to celebrate Christmas. Thankfully, many of the youths rose to the occassion and helped make this party possible.

Special thanks to Jarrell, Joanne, Yixin, Ben, Melvin, Yingxin, Taishan, Claudia and Joel.

The program was rather simple:
Food, Games, Caroling, Skit, Testimonies Sharing, Message Sharing, Group Discussion and finally Birthday Celebration + Gift Exchange.

Though the party was not run as smoothly as I would have wished for, I am still very thankful for it. This is because I know that everyone has given their best, given the tight time constraints.

More importantly, during the party itself, I could feel God's presence & delight. And I'm quite sure others who were there felt the same too.








No comments: