Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Community Living




All these photos were taken on the day of my graduation earlier this June in NUS. As I look at them, I was really reminded of my NUS days.

I realised that all of the friends that I took photos with, they have touched my life one way or another. I really want to say a very big THANK YOU!!

As I reflect, it is really true. We need to be in a community. I had a great community of friends when I was in NUS. Life wasn't boring at all while I was there. In fact, it was filled with joy and laughter despite all the tests and exams.

Are you in a community that gives you hope, strength and encouragement when you truly need it?

For all the teachers out there, the KOPI-C event is really to help us build a community of teachers who will share our experiences (good or bad) and be an encouragement to one another. It is simply not easy to be a good teacher nowadays. We need one another! (Haha.. Resources sharing is also important of coz!)

No comments: