Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ice Tales - Have It Your Way!!!

Ice Cream for Sale!!
1 Scoop with 2 topping -> $1
3 Scoops with 3 toppings -> $3

Mocktail for Sale!!
Blue Temptation -> $2
Chocolate Black Cow -> $2
...

As mentioned before, last Saturday, my NIE GESL group went to sell ice-cream and mocktails at Ngee Ann Civic Plaza (in front of Taka) at Orchard Road. (For those who don't know, NIE means the place where teachers are trained, and GESL is some kind of service learning project group.)

It was actually the Children's Charity Bazaar, whereby all the money earned from all the stalls will be given back to various charity organisations. My GESL group was able to secure 2 stalls (thanks to our dear Adrian and Huilian!!) to sell things, as part of our service-learning project.

We actually had 4 youths to help us with selling the products. They are Kenny, Yu Pei, Ron and Elmo!! Special thanks to all their effort and help in making the whole thing a huge success. You guys ROCKS!!

Yah, we enjoyed quite good business. We managed to sell off quite a number of tubs of ice-creams, and many many cups of mocktails. It was really great to see the youths try their best to satisfy all the customers. Below is a photo of my parents and sister who came to show support! Check out the nice stall behind in the photo.





I really think that the Charity Bazaar is something very meaningful. I hope that next year, I will have a stall too. Of course, I will get people to help me. Check out my stall next year, folks!! =)

(I promise more photos to be up. I will get photos from Adrian and Yong Heng when I see them.)

No comments: