Monday, December 25, 2006

10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. Merry Christmas!!!

Yesterday night, I did something that I haven't done for a long long time.

I went to Orchard Road for Christmas Countdown.


I actually accompanied some students who came from China (and are going to NUS soon) down to Orchard Road.

It was really really crowded. I haven't been in such a crowd for a very long time. I think the last countdown that I went was like 5 years ago.

There were a good mix of older people (like me) and younger people (like you!). There were also people from different races as well as nationalities. And many of us were spraying that foam-can all over the place. The moment someone start "shooting", a mini-war broke out, and everyone "shot" at each other. It was kinda chaotic actually.

But, everyone gathered at Orchard Road just to do one thing: To celebrate Christmas!!

We all sang the classical Christmas carols and had a lot a lot of fun.

A season of giving.
A season of love.
A season of family.

A season of peace.
A season of thanksgiving.
A season of joy.

That's what Christmas means to me. =)








.

No comments: