Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Teachers' Day

I must say. Today's Teachers' Day Concert in school has been really entertaining and enjoyable. It has put many wide smiles on the teachers. The two MCs were fantastic and hilarious. I think they can host TV shows in MediaCorp or something. Really talented.

Since this is a season of always being thankful, I would llike thank all the teachers that had taught me before, in all my 16 years of education. Special mention to the following wonderful teachers (without them, I would never have made it to become a teacher myself now):


Primary School (Maha Bodhi School)

Mrs. Teo (My Maths Teacher)
- For believing in me and giving me a chance to take part in the Inter-Schools Maths Olympiad Competition.

Mr. Shue (My Chinese Teacher)
- For teaching me so many life values, including the need for discipline.


Secondary School (The Chinese High School)

Mr. Peng (My Maths Teacher)
- For making Maths really interesting. He inspired me to perform well.

Ms. Mok Lai Koin (My Chemistry Teacher & Form Teacher)
- For being so strict with my class on the surface but actually was extremely caring about our needs.


Junior College (Hwa Chong JC)

Mr. Chan Kwok Leong (My Maths Teacher & Form Teacher)
- For supporting me to run for Students' Council and for making Maths easy to understand.

Mr. Ng Soon Kok (My Physics Teacher)
- For inspiring me to excel in Physics and fall in love with it. He's really really a nice and caring person.


University (NUS)

Prof. Ha Yajun
- For being constantly supportive throughout my Final Year Project (FYP) and giving me valuable assistance and advice.




No comments: